Friday, February 10, 2012

Elf Hat

Ok, I know I promised no more Christmas talk, but I really meant after today, because I have one more really awesome thing to show!  This was my top seller in my etsy shop over the holidays, and so of course it must have a feature on the blog, and it can't wait for next holiday season! 

My kids needed some fun hats to wear through the holidays, so I made these fun long-tailed elf hats!

These make props for holiday photo shoots and Christmas card pictures.  Did we get around to taking our Christmas card pictures this year, though?  Umm, I plead the 5th.  Again, by next Christmas, maybe I'll finish hats for my husband and me and then we can be a cute family of elves. 

If I can twist dear husband's arm enough to wear one.  But he loves me.  And supports my addiction to yarn and other craft supplies.  So he definitely will wear anything I want to make for him.  Right?  It's called true love!  

I'm sure I'll be revisiting these later in the year, but just wanted to post some pictures for now. 

I'm linking to the CSI Project
Visit thecsiproject.com

1 comment: