Thursday, February 9, 2012

Valentine Baby Boots

Happy Hearts Day/Season! 

I had a lot of fun using this same boot pattern from this post to make these darling valentine baby boots! 

After making all the valentines, decorating for the holiday, and baking fun treats, making fun holiday accessories is a nice finish. 

My own babies are past the baby phase, so I make baby accessories for others.  I just can't seem to stay away from making the darling little baby booties and hats, even though my little kids can't model them for me!
 

I do, however, make lots of fun hats and other things for my own kids, and may or may not bribe them to let me take their picture.  I'm not alone in this, am I?

So, now the question remains, pink or red? 


I'm linking to the CSI Project
Visit thecsiproject.com

1 comment: